Caban Entrepreneur Assistance Programme
- The potential client goes through a due diligence process.
- Once completed and successful, Caban offers the new client a £10,000.00 line of credit to use the Caban Service Providers.
- For the risk, Caban acquires a percentage of the client for no consideration.
- Caban then instructs the Caban Service Providers to supply services to the client on credit.
- Caban has shares in all the Caban Service Providers.
- Caban lends money to the Caban Service Providers, charging 10% interest, to be able to provide such credit.
- Caban Enterprises, a subsidiary of Caban, assists in the selling of the clients’ products or services on a commission basis. By assisting in sales, Caban increases the ability for the client to make profits.
- Once the client reaches a certain level of exposure and sales, Caban approaches its pool of Angel Investors to invest directly in the client.
- The client pays the Caban Service Providers once it starts making a profit, cash flow permitting.
This model is unique in that entrepreneurs obtain services and mentorship from a pool of entrepreneurs of different disciplines, therefore increasing the ability of the entrepreneur to succeed. We are Cabanites, entrepreneurs helping other entrepreneurs.